Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Cupcakes!!!

Today is my sweet Molly Kate's birthday! I made cupcakes for her party tonight and they turned out pretty cute! I really like making cupcakes that are all a little unique. I like lots of variety. Vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing, strawberry cupcakes with chocolate and cream cheese icing. To celebrate my sweet girl I decorated with her initials primarily. I also used "1" and castle cupcake toppers to go with our princess theme!

Happy birthday sweet baby girl!

On a different note, let's talk about steak!!! Sunday night we cooked out steaks to enjoy the last of this really beautiful weather and to enjoy while watching the Cowboys game. I've come up with a really good "rub" for steaks, so I thought I'd share.
Of course, it helps to start with some really good ribeye steaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment